With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Supply Planning Specialist
- Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues.
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand’s ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Manage and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the companys financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to determine action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership
- University degree (minimum Bachelor)
- Strong Communication in English– both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Experience in areas such as production scheduling, inventory management or supply/operations planning is preferred
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Self-motivated and independent personality with strong negotiation & problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Supply Chain related experience in Supply Planning, preferably in CPG/Consumer Electronics company
- Working knowledge of any of the ERP systems like SAP , JDA Manugistics etc
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Inne oferty pracodawców:
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
wielkopolskie / Gniezno